Facility Code of Conduct & Room Rules
All staff, members, guest and program participants involved with the YMCA are expected to model our core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
Click here for a copy of various room guidelines: Y Room Guidelines.pdf
Code of Conduct Expectations include:
- All members and guests must check in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Food and drink is limited to the front entry lobby area with the exception of water.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- No angry or vulgar language including swearing, name-calling or shouting.
- No physical contact with another person in an angry, sexual, or threatening way.
- Carrying or concealing objects that may be used as weapons is prohibited.
- No use or possession of illegal chemicals or alcohol is allowed.
- YMCA facilities and grounds are tobacco free.
- Behavior that results in the loss and/or destruction of property is not tolerated.
- The use of cameras or video recording devices, including those on cell phones are prohibited in locker & rest rooms.
- Children ages 6 and under must be under the direct supervision of a parent/adult or enrolled or participating in a YMCA program.
Violation of the Code of Conduct may result in the suspension or termination of YMCA privileges as determined by staff management.